Role: Community Leader
Location: Hartford, CT
Understanding Your Role: As a Community Leader, you are responsible for business development and student experience in the classroom and beyond. In addition, there will be various marketing and support tasks assigned to you that may or may not be exclusive to your market.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own local business development and marketing efforts (get our name out there!)
- Build relationships with local companies and organizations
- Coordinate and organize course events and workshops
- Attend community and networking events related to the industry (i.e., happy hours, panels, presentations)
- Manage all aspects of the program that relate to the students, instruction, and extracurricular activities
- Lead recruitment efforts in your city's market
As a TTS team member, you also will:
- Actively participate and contribute to weekly team calls
- Openly communicate your goals, ideas, and needs for your campuses
- Track your task progress on team management tools
- Take on occasional side projects to support overall business goals
What we're looking for:
- Details Oriented - You’ll be responsible for crucial elements of program success that, when combined, help lead to impactful student outcomes
- Self-Starter - We’re looking for a serious self-starter (you'll be the point-person for many students and clients, so being resourceful and solutions-oriented are keys to success)
- Team Player - Teamwork makes the dream work, right?! We have a small, but awesome team; and working together is crucial!
- Experience - An administrative, program management, operations, or logistics background is an A+++ (but not mandatory)
- Hustler - Hustle and 'make it happen' attitudes make us smile.
About Tech Talent South
Tech Talent South is a small but fast-growing company (like Fast 50, fast) where you’ll get the opportunity to wear many hats very early on. When you join the team at TTS, you join a family of employees, students, alumni, and community members across our 12 US locations actively looking to learn something new and do something big through tech. We are always looking to add resourceful problem solvers to our team who have an empathetic ear and a passion for community.
Tech Talent South is an affirmative action‑equal opportunity employer.
Interested? Apply below!