Role: Community Operations Associate
Understanding Your Role: As a Community Operations Associate, you are responsible for maintaining thorough process and resource management across our nationwide network of locations and programs. This cross-functional, self-starter role will drive visibility, ownership, efficiency, and collaboration within the organization and will have consistent exposure to the executive leadership team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Student Enrollment Processes and Systems Management
- Program Management within our Learning Management System (Moodle)
- Program Logistics
- Maintaining updated records and event schedules across multiple platforms
- Student and Alumni Engagement and Data Management
- Team Travel Logistics
- Customer Service
As a TTS team member, you also will:
- actively participate and contribute to weekly team calls
- openly communicate your goals, ideas, and needs for your campuses
- track your task progress on team management tools
- take on occasional side projects to support overall business goals
What we're looking for:
- Details Oriented - You’ll be responsible for crucial elements of program success that, when combined, help lead to impactful student outcomes
- Self-Starter - We’re looking for a serious self-starter (you'll be the point-person for many students and clients, so being resourceful and solutions-oriented are keys to success)
- Team Player - Teamwork makes the dream work, right?! We have a small, but awesome team; and working together is crucial!
- Experience - An administrative, program management, operations, or logistics background is an A+++ (but not mandatory)
- Hustler - Hustle and 'make it happen' attitudes make us smile.
About Tech Talent South
Tech Talent South is a small but fast-growing company (like Fast 50, fast) where you’ll get the opportunity to wear many hats very early on. When you join the team at TTS, you join a family of employees, students, alumni, and community members across our 12 US locations actively looking to learn something new and do something big through tech. We are always looking to add resourceful problem solvers to our team who have an empathetic ear and a passion for community.
Interested? Apply below!