Role: Finance Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC (or Remote)
Understanding the role: We are looking for a leader who can take a 10,000 foot view while also rolling up their sleeves. This individual will manage day-to-day finance tasks, facilitate and maintain accurate, real-time forecasts for the full P&L, drive the annual planning process, maintain long-term models, and produce relevant actionable insights into ongoing business trends to keep our business aligned with short-term and long-term financial goals.
Who you are:
You are someone who is solutions oriented and makes an impact, adds value and thrives in uncertainty.
What you’ll do:
- Manage our 3rd party vendors for tax, audits and invoicing
- Develop, improve, and maintain financial analysis, budgets and forecasts for various lines of business report results monthly
- Execute day-to-day finance responsibilities, including Accounts Receivable
- Support investor relations, due diligence, financing reporting and other ad hoc financial reporting
- Find improvements and innovative ways to increase effectiveness, efficiency and accuracy in the business
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a monthly and annual basis and present financial reports to various stakeholders
- Develop the corporate fundraising strategy and manage relationships with partners and investors
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in corporate finance, supporting the month end close process, business insight reporting and analytics (including KPIs)
- Experience supporting KPI reporting and building out leadership / board presentations
- Bachelor’s in accounting, finance or relevant field
- Excellent organizational and communication (written, verbal, and listening) skills
- Keen attention to detail and a passion for accuracy
Nice to have:
- Experience in a rapid growth, early stage company
- CPA or other relevant qualification
About Tech Talent South
Tech Talent South is a fast-growing company (like Fast 50, fast) where you’ll get the opportunity to wear many hats very early on. When you join the team at TTS, you join a family of employees, students, alumni, and community members across our 12 US locations actively looking to learn something new and do something big through tech. We are always looking to add resourceful problem solvers to our team who have an empathetic ear and a passion for community.
Interested? Submit your info below to learn more!