Role - Manual Quality Assurance Tester
Our Manual Quality Assurance Tester play an extremely critical role in the company by supporting the development, testing, installation, and ongoing support of Payzer products. As a Manual QA tester, you will be responsible for working with our user experience designers, product managers and engineers to ensure that you understand the design and development of new and existing Payzer products. Also, you will be actively involved in testing functionality within our sprint release windows to ensure flawless execution of product releases. Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Design test cases / test scenarios, conduct functional, ad-hoc and exploratory testing for different Payzer systems
- Understand requirements, user stories, and use cases to test code and prepare for production implementation
- Develop Test Scripts using Functional Requirement Documents
- Directly interact with Project Teams, Developers and SME’s for test requirements, clarifications and testing
- Continuously test existing functionality
- Report bugs and manage tasks through Jira
- Participate in design sessions to ensure comprehension of new functionality
- Run compatibility testing (cross Windows/ Mac and Android/ iOS platforms, cross browsers, cross mobile devices - phones, tablets, iPads)
- Document and maintain testing procedures and processes
- Support the installation and flawless execution of Payzer products
Payzer is an exciting startup located in the heart of south Charlotte. We're a fun-loving, hard-working, family-oriented team that is aiming to be Charlotte's next big startup success story.
We're fully funded, provide great benefits and a professional work environment for people who want to aim high, get things done and have fun while doing so.
Our product is the all-in-one field management software that helps contractors grow their business. We help our customers by providing:
- Easy-to-use online and mobile payment solutions
- Powerful schedule and dispatch of technicians
- Comprehensive customer database and dashboard
- Professional proposals
- Rich financial, customer level, and job reporting
In general, we’re looking for people who are:
- Good humans with a positive attitude
- Bright, inquisitive and good at getting things done
- Great at listening to other people
- Able to communicate clearly both orally and in writing
- Love making customers happy
- Adept at using and learning technology
- Ready to work hard, learn and grow in a fast paced environment
- Eager to be part of a great team on an exciting ride in the heart of south Charlotte
- Honest, fun to be around and cool to work with while getting the job done
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a QA testing role
- Experience with SDLC in an Agile testing environment
- Must have experience with Mobile testing
- Tech savvy
- Strong analytical skills
- The chance to work at a fast growing, fully funded venture backed startup.
- Employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance for individual coverage.
- Strong training, mentoring and coaching. We’ll invest in making you better at what you do!
- A professional work environment that’s non-corporate. We’re not big on meetings, have a casual dress code and while we work hard, we care about our families and are cool if you do, too.
- Life insurance and 401(k) plan.
- Paid time off.